A tasty dish with a fragrant leek and pistachio crust.
Preparation time30 Minutes
Cook time40 Minutes
Total time1 Hour 10 Minutes
The leek and pistachio crusted pork tenderloin is a gourmet dish with both mild and refined flavors. The crisp and delicate crust adds a sweet and sophisticated taste to the dish.
- 1 kg pork tenderloin (mostly lean)
- as needed roasted pistachios finely chopped
- as needed leeks
- to taste coarse salt
For the coating
- Mix the roasted pistachio nuts, leeks and salt.
For the meat
- Buy a loaf of lean pork tenderloin. Trim away any extra fat.
Roll the loaf into the coating mixture, pressing well all around and on all sides, allowing the mixture to sink into the meat.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. When ready, collect from the bottom of the pot all the mixture that may have fallen off from the meat.
- Finally, slice the warm meatloaf into medium thick slices and add the mixture collected from the pot.