A refreshing side dish enriched by the creaminess of the ricotta cheese and herbs dip.
Preparation time30 Minutes
Total time30 Minutes
The pear and spinach salad with herbs and ricotta cheese dip is an appetizer or a side dish. It combines the freshness of the spinach and the pears with the irresistible creaminess of the dip, which accompanies rather than covering the flavors of the dish.
- 500 gr. crispy small leaf spinach
- 20 ripe kaiser pears
- to taste almonds in flakes
For the dip
- to taste marjoram
- to taste thyme
- to taste chives
- to taste parsley
- to taste garlic
- to taste fennel seeds
- to taste pepper
- to taste salt
- 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 500 gr ricotta sheep-milk cheese
- Use small leaves of crispy spinach, rinse thoroughly. Avoid soaking to prevent rotting of the leaves.
- Spin-dry the spinach, add the pears in stripes and the almond flakes.
For the dip
- Finely chop the aromatic herbs (marjoram, thyme, chives, parsley), garlic, seeds fennel, pepper, salt and add a dash of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- Mix well, then add the ricotta cheese and fill a pastry bag.
- Freshen up the spinach tossed together with the pears and almonds.
- Serve the spinach and decorate with the ricotta dip. Sprinkle with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive oil.